See How Ascent Solutions Prepares for the New Decade
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
A sea of new opportunities awaits with the new decade a mere 47 days away. Zebra’s 2019 Warehouse Vision Study outlines several challenges warehouses can expect to face within the next five years, while also highlighting exciting new implementations coming our way. From increased warehouse automation to familiar Android-powered systems, Ascent Solutions explores every facet of efficient innovation, which is why we are excited to introduce you to our new website.
While we can all enjoy a more simplified user-experience, Ascent’s new site aims farther than easy navigation. Our new site’s organization better streamlines your buying process by providing a clearer view of our solutions and how they will fit your business. With the latest modern design, Ascent’s new site is ready for the future. We have made navigation simple so users can quickly find the information they need.
Simplicity and Versatility Go Hand in Hand
Inventory management is at the crux of successful operations, yet depending on the industry, it may look radically different from company to company, involving multiple steps. Partnering with several leaders in warehousing such as Zebra Technologies, Ascent builds several management strategies, readily located under our updated Solutions Tab.
- Order Management – Track your sales order from picking to delivery through Ascent’s cloud-based platform, deployable in any mobile device.
- Inventory Management – Expand visibility in and out of the warehouse to prevent product shrinkage and costly bottlenecks with a tracking system engineered for the warehouse’s harsh environment.
- Reverse Logistics – Reduce misplaced assets with proper identification and warehouse management before inventory loses value.
- Warehouse Mobility – Increase management efficiency with a seamless combination of Ascent's inventory management as well as barcode and serial number abilities and Zebra's rugged mobile devices, perfected for warehouse and field services. Save, share, and access data anywhere through the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning – Collect real-time data for quicker insight while on the move. Ascent extends the functionality of FSL by ensuring accuracy via inventory/asset management with replenishment. Another key feature is tracking time and materials tied to a work order.
- Salesforce Configure Price Quote (CPQ) – Access updated pricing with any product configuration scenario to generate accurate quotes on the spot. Ascent extends the functionality of CPQ by continuing the lifecycle of an order via OMS and inventory management.
Opportunities are coming, and Ascent Solutions is prepared to set your business for success. From massive distribution centers to newly established cannabusinesses, grow your solution with the leaders in simplified productivity at an SMB price. As a Zebra Premier Solutions Partner, Ascent Solutions is equipped with the latest technology available so you can start optimizing operations the right way.
For more information on how to navigate our new site, contact us here.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Doing Great Things
News & Events
02/20/2020 - What Are Your Customers Really
01/30/2020 - Why QuickBooks Might Not Be th
01/23/2020 - How Ascent Reshapes the Custom
01/09/2020 - This Year, Ascent is Helping Y
12/19/2019 - What does Efficient Reverse Lo
12/17/2019 - The Customer Success Movie and
12/12/2019 - Speed or Accuracy? Maximize Bo
12/10/2019 - Excel or Ex HELL? Why Excel Is
12/05/2019 - Unlock a new Level of Producti
11/21/2019 - Solving the Inventory Struggle
11/19/2019 - See How Ascent Solutions Prepa
11/15/2019 - Managing Your Back Office Need
11/07/2019 - Out of Stock or Out of Mind
10/24/2019 - Every Team Member Counts – Thi
10/16/2019 - Increase Your Workforce with I
10/09/2019 - Prepare for the Holiday Surge
10/03/2019 - Enhance Workforce Mobility wit
09/26/2019 - Maximize Label Performance wit
09/19/2019 - What Makes an Efficient Return
09/12/2019 - Venture the Digital Age with A
09/10/2019 - The End of Monolithic ERP
08/29/2019 - Take the Worry out of Field Mo
08/22/2019 - With Android and Zebra, Modern
08/15/2019 - Open New Opportunities with iO
08/08/2019 - Survival of The Fittest: How E
08/01/2019 - Another Cracked Screen? Find B
07/25/2019 - The Age of Paper is Over: Digi
07/10/2019 - Reinvent Modern Delivery Servi
03/21/2019 - Ascent joins Salesforce Incuba
04/08/2016 - AscentERP Attending the SPS Co
09/07/2015 - Dreamforce 2015
12/31/2014 - UPDATE: Salesforce Product & S
11/03/2014 - DreamForce, Gone But Not Forgo
09/15/2014 - AscentERP introduces Ascent4Ma
09/08/2014 - AscentERP and E-Commerce