What Do You Get?
90 days or less from commitment to go live
- 150 hours of implementation and professional services
- 5 AscentERP licenses included in first year
Contact us today for more information.
- Customer has the Enterprise or Unlimited version of Salesforce.com
- Customer has a qualified Saleforce.com Admin to take ownership of basic platform configuration
- Customer has a Project Manager to support the project internally
- Customer will be provided with Ascent data load templates to be filled out prior to starting the project
- Customer has not identified any unique requirements, willing to defer any delta items to phase 2
- Customer does not require third party integrations
- Customer understands that CRM functionality, if required is limited to review and configuration of the following standard Salesforce.com objects, Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities
- Customer understands that ERP functionality is limited to review and configuration of Item Master, Ascent Quotes, Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Purchase Orders, Production Work Orders, Returns
- Customer understands that Financial functionality using Ascent AFP, if required, will be limited to GL Accounts, Journals, and Transaction Profile definitions
- Customer understands that acceptance test script development, user acceptance testing and system approval is their responsibility but will be completed with AscentERP support
AscentERP & Propel PLM: Digital Transformation
Friday, August 18, 2017
How Can We Help?