What Do You Get?
90 days or less from commitment to go live
- 150 hours of implementation and professional services
- 5 AscentERP licenses included in first year
Contact us today for more information.
- Customer has the Enterprise or Unlimited version of Salesforce.com
- Customer has a qualified Saleforce.com Admin to take ownership of basic platform configuration
- Customer has a Project Manager to support the project internally
- Customer will be provided with Ascent data load templates to be filled out prior to starting the project
- Customer has not identified any unique requirements, willing to defer any delta items to phase 2
- Customer does not require third party integrations
- Customer understands that CRM functionality, if required is limited to review and configuration of the following standard Salesforce.com objects, Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities
- Customer understands that ERP functionality is limited to review and configuration of Item Master, Ascent Quotes, Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Purchase Orders, Production Work Orders, Returns
- Customer understands that Financial functionality using Ascent AFP, if required, will be limited to GL Accounts, Journals, and Transaction Profile definitions
- Customer understands that acceptance test script development, user acceptance testing and system approval is their responsibility but will be completed with AscentERP support
Ascent joins Salesforce Incubator Program
Thursday, March 21, 2019
How Can We Help?