No Compromise with Industry Leading Accounting Systems
Many AscentERP competitors started as an accounting system and then tried to become something they are not - a complete business system.
AscentERP was designed from the ground up to be a world class inventory and production system. With this as our purpose, we decided to partner with world class accounting systems instead of building our own.
- QuickBooks: AscentERP created its own QuickBooks integration complete with sales orders, purchase orders, A/R, A/P, accounts and contacts. AscentERP can now extend the useful life of QuickBooks to any and all customers who thought they had out grown QuickBooks.
- Financial Force: Financial Force is a fellow Force.com native application. If you are a Salesforce user and would like to keep all your applications on Force.com, partnering with AscentERP and Financial Force is the way to go.
- Intacct: A world class SaaS based financial system. Intacct draws great strength from making complex financial management simple. Intacct is AICPA certified.
Other Partners Include:
- Appextremes: The power of Conga Composer allows our clients to create custom beautiful forms through out AscentERP.
- Kulturra: Process your credit cards directly from a sales order.
Related Case Studies
All Traffic Solutions makes traffic safety solutions including electronic roadside signs and cloud-based web solutions to remotely manage equipment and data. These solutions are used by government and industry for law enforcement, transportation and security purposes. All Traffic was the first company to take advantage of the integration between FinancailForce.com and AscentERP, while migrating all their on premise functions to the force.com platform in 2010.
Jack Chambers founded Chambers Gasket & Manufacturing Company in 1937. Since then the company has grown steadily through the past decades of the last century basing its reputation on Quality, Accuracy and Service. In this new millennium, Chambers is poised to meet the demands of the global OEM markets thanks to a combination of its 75+ years of gasketing experience and continued leadership commitment to meeting their customerís needs.