Integrates seamlessly with Magento.
Some of the features that are supported between the two platforms include:
- Near real-time creation of orders from Magento to AscentERP.
- Magento product information is imported into Ascent as required at order creation time to support the order creation function within Ascent. No initial configuration need for item setup.
- Custom order fields created in Magento and exposed via REST API can be mapped and imported into AscentERP through configuration.
- Multiple WebSites/Stores defined in Magento can be supported within AscentERP (multistore configuration). Sales Orders are automatically related to the Magento Store that received the order when imported into AscentERP.
- AscentERP supports guest and web order account processing. If an ordered was received as a guest, then the order can be associated with a guest record account in AscentERP. If a web order account is configured, whenever an order is received, the order is associated with a specific web account record. This feature allows the account table to be kept to a minimum number of records. If configured.
- In multistore configuration, each store can have a different web order and guest account configured. If the salesforce instance is configured to be multicurrency, each store guest and web account can be looked up by the currency of the order.
- Orders can be invoiced in AscentERP and captured back into Magento
- Product Inventory levels and pricing can be synchronized from AscentERP to Magento.
- Shipment information can be synchronized between an AscentERP packed sales order and Magento.
- The flat monthly fee of $200 for unlimited transactions includes support from AscentERP
Salesforce and AscentERP
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
How Can We Help?