You have more orders now than ever. Your team works hard to get tile and wood flooring products from manufacturers to retailers, contractors, architects, your own store locations, or directly to customers. You’ve got this down.
But you’re not satisfied. You’re looking for something that can streamline the process and boost profits with every sale. You need AscentERP.
AscentERP refines the logistics of moving flooring products from manufacturers to customers so that everything happens more quickly, efficiently, and accurately. A cloud-based, Force.com application, AscentERP offers system-wide connectivity for all of the channels your products flow through to reach your customers: inventory, customer interface, billing, and distribution.
With AscentERP you can track third-party sales from contractors, architects, and owners and instantly associate sales metrics to the appropriate parties. You can track sales in any unit of measure: by the roll, square foot, or the case. And AscentERP makes staging orders for delivery or pick up simple and straightforward.
Any flooring company that supplies products that need to be tracked, moved, stored, sold, and delivered will benefit from AscentERP.
- Offers flexible drop shipping capability for direct vendor fulfillment
- Significantly simplifies multiple inventory location management
- Accurate planning for procurement and inventory needs forecasting
- Allows for custom characteristic specifications for special orders and one-time purchase items
- Simplifies returns and return orders
- Accurate fulfillment and invoicing
Streamline your process today!
Contact us to find out how AscentERP can help your business flourish. With real-time access to critical information, taking your business to the next level is simple and straightforward.
Salesforce and AscentERP
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
How Can We Help?